Elite Event Bartending: Jacksonville, FL.
Wish to join out Elite team?
What you can expect working for Elite:
Event bartending is a very fun segment of the hospitality business. You pick and choose the shifts you wish to work. For each shift you'll typically receive a high base pay AND... you'll typically make an additional $50-$100 in tips! Not too mention, it's a lot of fun!
What Elite expects of you:
Elite is a high-end private bartender service; and we expect the best. Elite is looking for individuals who are professional, dependable, organized, and fun!
1. You own a vehicle and a smart phone.
2. You have at least 2 years of bartending experience at a bar or restaurant.
3. You are available, eager, and willing to work most Saturdays.
Before the filling out our simple application, make sure you are comfortable:
1. Working at event spaces, offices, banquet halls, and private residences to work alone as a bartender.
2. High problem solving abilities. Solving issues without need of micro-management.
3. You possess/willing to buy: cork screw, bar towel, pourers, bottle opener, shaker, and strainer.
4. You are available most Saturdays.
5. Being a 1099 staff member for bartending. (paid by the event)
6. Event bartending varies by season and should not be counted on for a steady form of pay. Event bartending is generally viewed as a fun way to earn extra income on the weekends.
7. Able to handle high volumes and the ability to serve at least 75 drinks per hour.
Do you own a vehicle?
Years of bartending (not serving) experience at a bar or restaurant:
Are you in school now?
Year I graduated high school:
***Important Note for candidates
If your answers do not fit the available options in the form, or you are unable to fill in boxes, please discontinue your application.
*Please note: We keep a set number of staff on our roster at any given time. When a spot opens you will be contacted if you meet our requirements. This could be as soon as today, or as long as 3 months.